Jawatan Kosong PPKS
About Pusat Pembangunan Kemahiran Sarawak (PPKS)
Pusat Pembangunan Kemahiran Sarawak (PPKS) or Sarawak Skills Development Centre (SSDC) was established in June 1994 under the Societies Act 1966 with the objective of producing well-trained, skillful and competent workforce by offering training programmes which are practical and skills-based, and technical competence in all professional areas. To ensure its existence, it has embarked on smart partnership with existing training institutions and institutions of higher learning locally and abroad to jointly conduct training courses and programmes to enhance and upgrade the skills and competence of employees in the private sectors especially in the industrial field to increase productivity in their respective organisations.
PPKS is led by the industrial sector with the support of both the Federal and State governments. The State Government will provide the necessary infrastructure and annual grant (operational costs) for the Centre while the Federal Government will finance the purchase of training equipment (submission on annual basis). The industrial sector will be taking the leading role in managing and determining the direction of the centre, i.e. industrial driven through its representatives in the Management Council.
- A Leader for Innovation in Technical Training and Education
- Meet Existing and Emerging Needs of Human Capital to Support Industrial Development by Providing Quality Technical Training and Education in-line with National Aspirations
The objectives of the Centre are :
- to establish a skills training Centre for the benefit of its members, the public sector and the industries to meet their immediate and future training related needs;
- to work closely with the State Government, public and private sectors in the areas of human resource and technical development to assist in the economic development of the state of Sarawak, with a view to increasing Bumiputera participation in the economy through the provision of training;
- to coordinate and complement with any institutions of higher learning on the provision and acquisition of skills, knowledge and consultancy services and state-of-the-art technology as may be needed by its prevailing or potential customers;
- to provide the training needed in the areas of technical, management and such other skills as may be required by the public and private sectors both in or outside Malaysia;
- to promote keen interest amongst the private and public sectors in the training of their workforce in order to improve the competency level, managerial skills and technical knowledge.
Pusat Pembangunan Kemahiran Sarawak (PPKS)
Kolej Antarabangsa Teknologi Lanjutan Sarawak (ICATS)
Jalan Canna, Off Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (+6) 082-364198 / 364199 [Admin] / (+6) 082-364148 / 365970 [Marketing]
Fax: (+6) 082-364197
Malaysian citizen who is qualified and experienced in the relevant field are invited to fill vacancies in Pusat Perkembangan Kemahiran Sarawak as follows: –
- 1. Finance & Accounts Executive
- 2. General Labourer / Technician
- 4. Administration Assistant cum Receptionist
A) Finance & Accounts Executive
- Diploma / Bachelor in Accounting or related
- Working experience would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of business process, internal control, risk management and system development.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:-
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare financial management reports
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Monitor and support taxation issues
- Develop and maintain financial data bases
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
B) General Labourer / Technician
- Preferably with 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of using and operating equipment such as power tools
- Must be physically fit
- Possessed class D driving license will be an added advantage
C) Administration Assistant cum Receptionist
- Preferably with 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Diploma / Certificate in any or related field.
- Proficiency in the application of IT to administrative systems and tasks, including demonstrated competence with word documents / spreadsheet.
- Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia orally and in writing.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and organizational skills is essential.
- Demonstrate integrity in handling sensitive information and ability in maintaining confidentiality of information.
Those interested are invited to apply with a comprehensive cover letter & resume stating education history/qualifications/ employment history/experience together with your current & expected salary and recent passport-size photograph(n.r), to:
for PPKS Kuching,
Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer
PUSAT PEMBANGUNAN KEMAHIRAN SARAWAK
Jalan Canna Off Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya
(Attn: Human Resource Unit)
Tel : +6082-364198 ext 207 Fax : +6082-364197 Email: [email protected]
for PPKS Mukah,
Pusat Pembangunan Kemahiran Sarawak Mukah Lot 21, Mukah Light Industrial Estate
Tel : 084-872198 Faks : 084-873198 Email: [email protected]
- 25 November 2012
Jawatan Kosong PPKS provided by ijawatankosong