Jawatan Kosong PUNB – Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yayasan Pelaburan Bumiputra (YPB) is involved in the development of bumiputera entrepreneurs in strategic businesses especially in retail and distribution trade industry. This is in line with the National Development Policy (NDP) to build a dynamic, competent and progressive Bumiputera Commercial and Industrial Community (BCIC) towards achieving a developed nation.
PUNB was established on 17 July 1991 to take the lead in increasing the quantity and enhancing the quality of the country’s Bumiputera entrepreneurs participating in strategic economic sectors through financial and corporate support.
Apart from financial support, PUNB nurtures and assists Bumiputera entrepreneurs by providing advisory, consultancy and monitoring the company’s performance to ensure their business ventures are viable and resilient.
Since its incorporation, PUNB stands tall as it unique business model has been exemplary in shaping PUNB as the premier centre of excellence for development of Bumiputera entrepreneurs in retail and distributive trade sector.
PUNB’s business operations are focussed on providing integrated entrepreneur development packages which are specially designed to assist Bumiputera entrepreneurs develop their business acumen, maintain a profitable venture, and shape their enterprise; par excellence.
Jawatan Kosong PUNB Terkini
Due to our current expansion plan, PUNB invites qualified, dynamic and result oriented individuals for the following position :
1. STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (BUSINESS NETWORK EXECUTIVE)
- Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Advertising/Social Science or equivalent.
- Candidate with minimum 3 years experience in business development, marketing & networking activities.
- Preference will be given to those who have skill experience in event management.
- Proficient in Bahasa Melayu and English language (both oral and written).
- A team player with ability to work with minimum supervision, possess good work ethics, initiative and have pleasent personality and like to meet people.
- Computer literate.
- Contract position for a period of 1 – 2 years with opportunity to be abosrbed as permanent staff.
How to apply
Interested applicants are required to send your detailed resume with a recent passport sized photograph by mail/e-mail to the following address :
Human Resource Development & Administration Unit
Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad
10th Floor Block 1B
Plaza Sentral Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
- Closing date : 25 Ogos 2016