Jawatan Kosong YPKT
About Yayasan Pembangunan Keluarga Terengganu (YPKT)
Yayasan Pembangunan Keluarga Terengganu – YPKT is a statutory body established by the State Government Iman on 25 April 1986. Establishment is under the Enactment of Bill. 13 of 1985 as a result of the approval of the Legislative Assembly met on December 5, 1985.
Established as an agency that acts directly as a Resource Provider, Supporter, spreaders Information, educator, catalyst, and researchers PowerSuggestions policy to fill vacant space in addition to working with agencies that already exist in improving the quality of life and problems – problems through their capacity as Board YPKT Coordinator, Complementary (Complement) and parabens Add (Supplement).
Purpose of Establishment
- Creating resources and facilities that did not exist or that is not enough.
- Help individuals with problems to seek help through a system of referrals to agencies / resources with appropriate expertise.
- Disseminate information about family issues to raise awareness among members of the community through the media.
- Providing courses, disseminating knowledge and skills in the management of family and parenting aspects.
- Increasing awareness of family issues through conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Suggestions and recommendations to the state government in improving the quality of family life.
- Conducting research on all aspects of family and gather information to support the planning, implementation and evaluation of activities.
- Foster and encourage the pursuit of the concept of family practice in organizations, departments and institutions.
Yayasan Pembangunan Keluarga Terengganu invites qualified Malaysians to fill the positions as below:
- Guru Taska
- Pembantu Penyediaan Sajian
1. Guru Taska
Pemohon mestilah warganegara Malaysia
- Min 18 years old
- Degree / Diploma recognized by the Government of the institutions of higher learning or a recognized equivalent (preference to candidates who possess Degree / Diploma in Early Childhood Education); and
- Malaysian Higher School Certificate / Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government; and
- Honors English / Malay (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualifications recognized by the Government.
2. Pembantu Penyediaan Sajian
- Malaysian citizen
- Min 18 years old
- Malaysian Certificate of Education or a qualification recognized as equivalent by the government (preference to candidates who have passed the subject Home Economics Malaysian Certificate of Education)
- Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 in food preparation or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Certificate in hotel and catering from local polytechnics or recognized equivalent qualification;
- Honors English / Malay (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
- Closing date : Open
Jawatan Kosong YPKT brougth to you by ijawatankosong.com