Jawatan Kosong NIOSH – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is the Malaysia agency responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related injury and illness
As one of NIOSH core functions, information dissemination activities play a vital role in enhancing OSH awareness among industries, students and public as a whole. Among the activities NIOSH has actively conducted are seminars, road shows, external and in-house exhibitions to fulfill the growing needs of the industries for greater OSH awareness promotion.
NIOSH also provides library services, OSHshop, OSH talks and distributes as well as publishes OSH publications such as Journal of Occupational and Safety and Health, FYI, Siri Panduan Asas, Safety Posters and OSH books to cater to the needs of industries.
With other organisations, training providers or agencies, NIOSH continued to work closely to increase its performance as well as to enhance its capabilities in OSH related matters.
Strategic partnerships have enabled NIOSH to improve its services to the existing markets such as the oil and gas, constructions, small and medium industries and further exploration into new fields such as the agricultural sector and enhances collaboration with the unions and government sector.
NIOSH will continue focusing on the government departments and its agencies, agricultural and service sectors. The focus on the new market will run concurrently with the strategy in maintaining the existing traditional market share on the manufacturing, electronics, constructions and oil and gas industries.
The introduction of the new training programmes, products and services as well as the government’s directive on the compliance of the OSHA will have a significant impact for new markets.
National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
Lot 1, Jalan 15/1, Section 15, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 8769 2100 | Fax: +603 8926 2900 | Email: general[at]niosh.com.my
Jawatan Kosong National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
NIOSH is seeking the qualified candidates to join as :
- Executive at Finance and Procurement Division
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy /Finance/ Banking or Business Administration recognized by the Government from overseas/local University;
- An ACCA or CIMA holder and a member of MIA is an advantage;
- Have at least 3 years of working experiences and knowledge in Accounting/ Finance/ Accounts Auditing fields will be an advantage;
- Independent with strong leadership, high motivated & interpersonal skills and good team player;
- Well-versed and familiar with computerize accounting environment;
- Strong analytical skills, detail-orientated and able to abide by deadline with strong sense of responsibility.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested can write in to Human Resource Divison (HRD) at :
- Jawatan Kosong NIOSH Closing date : 23 Ogos 2016