Jawatan Kosong Kontena
About Kontena Nasional Berhad (KNB)
Kontena Nasional Berhad (KNB) is Malaysia’s premier logistics company with 41 years of experience in logistics operations. KNB began operations in 1971 when containerisation was introduced to the country. Since its inception it has expanded its business from just container haulage to international freight forwarding, warehousing, distribution, supply chain solutions, cold chain solutions and Halal logistics.
Today, KNB is one of Malaysia’s largest one-stop logistics companies providing comprehensive logistics solutions customised to customers’ requirements.
KNB is Malaysia’s first JAKIM Halal-certified logistics provider offering a full range of Halal logistics services including Halal transportation, Halal warehousing and Samak services for containers.
Boasting an experienced workforce of over 1,300 and an extensive fleet of prime-movers, trailers, vast storage facility and state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, KNB has the capability to deliver your shipment with marked strength and competency.
Internationally, KNB offers an extensive network of agents with presence in Asia, Europe, America and Australia.
Batu 9, Jalan Klang Lama, P.O. Box 6503, Seri Setia,
47307 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Phone: +603-7876 1933
Fax: +603-7875 8833 / 7875 9966 / 7877 3116
E-Mail: [email protected]
We offer a competitive and attractive salary and benefits package and are deeply committed towards providing a satisfying career to the right candidates :
SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR (Based in Johor)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Yellow book is a MUST
- Understanding on HSE requirement at project site
- Applicant must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang/Pengerang
Assistant Manager / Manager Finance
- Degree in Accounting / other accounting professional qualification.
- At least 5 to 10 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in logistics & transportation industry.
- Possess knowledge on technical development relating accounting and other professional and statutory requirement such as MASB Approved Accounting Standard, FRSs, Companies Act and Regulations, Income Tax Act, Bank Negara Malaysia Guidelines and other relevant supplementary.
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hour with tight dateline
- Ability to uphold integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Good Writing, Oral and presentation skills both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess an analytical mind.
- Ability to interact at all levels of staff.
For more information :
- Jawatan Kosong Contena Closing date : 27 August 2016