Jawatan Kosong MPAJ
About Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya (MPAJ)
Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya – MPAJ or Ampang Jaya Municipal Council is a local authority which administers Ampang, Ulu Klang and other areas. This agency is under the Selangor state government. MPAJ is responsible for public health and sanitation, waste removal and management, town planning, environmental protection and building control, social and economic development and general maintenance of urban infrastructure. The MPAJ main headquarters is located at Pandan Indah.
Origin of name ‘Ampang’
- Ampang name is derived from the construction of dams being built in Bukit Belacan to urban areas Ampang (currently known as Ampang Point) by Chinese miners to work the tin mines.
- Kepelatan among Chinese pronunciation cause the word ‘dam’ to ‘ampang.
- History Ampang Kuala Lumpur is related to history as developed by the same people of Yap Ah Loy (Chinese mine operators). The original inhabitants of the Malays in Ampang area are descendants of Bugis from Indonesia.
Mukim Ampang is the smallest county in the district. Is 3,859 hectares in area. There are 12 villages in Mukim Ampang, among which are: –
- Kampung Melayu Ampang
- Permai Lake Village
- Lake Village Extension
- Ampang Village Mixed
- Kampung Ampang Indah
- Kampung Pandan
- Kampung Cheras New
Pre Ampang Merdeka
- King Abdullah was the first King of the Klang District has opened the tin mines in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
- King Abdullah has led a total of 87 Chinese workers from Boro and live in the Klang River. While he and his followers reached the crossroads of the Klang River and Gombak Rivers he has named the place as’ Lumpor.
- After Japan’s defeat in the Second World War and the defeat of the transition between the reign of the British government, Malaya, was dominated by communists or so-called Three Stars (within fourteen days of communist rule Malaya).
- Pursuant to this rule, Bukit Belacan located in Ampang has been made of the Japanese followers beheaded by the communists.
- During the May 13 incident that occurred in 1969, Ampang is not involved in any arguments, fights or bloodshed due to strict controls that are arranged by the government at the time as well as the wisdom of the leaders of the community take care of the Malays and Chinese sentiments.
Contact MAJLIS PERBANDARAN AMPANG JAYA,
Menara MPAJ Jalan Pandan Utama,
Selangor 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Talian Utama : 03-4296 8000
Faksimili: 03-4296 8050
Talian Bebas Tol Aduan: 1800-22-8100
Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya invites qualified Malaysians to fill the positions as below:
1. Pekerja Sambilan Harian (PSH)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
- Closing date 10 Julai 2014
Jawatan Kosong MPAJ brougth to you by ijawatankosong.com